Friday, March 7, 2008

HIHIHI!!!!

Hi!


my name is Rui!!!!!


i came from Japan!!!!!


I like dancing, but recently i don't go to a club every friday!


my hobby is dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!


becuase when i was in japan, i was belong to Dance club!


but recently i haven't danced long time...............


and i love drinking!


if you go to drink, please invite me!!!!!haha


and i really learn another language!!


please teach me!!!!!


especially, i wanna larn KOREAN!!!!!!!!hahaha


if you wanna study japanese, i can teach you!


but it is my home town daialect!!NOBODY KNOWS!!












about my hometown



hometown is Shiga!this is prefecture!!

almost nobody knows!!!



Shiga is reallu rural town!


but my hometown has the biggest lake in Japan!


red one is my hometown!!!!!!




my hometown is really small!

i think one of the rulest town in shga prefecture......

nothing to do......

but i really love my homwtown!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I am Dr. Sam. I would like for you to come to my blog. I have been a Carneologist for the last 18+ years. In my time, in the feild of Carneology, I have discovered an emotional dilema effecting at least 25 million americans, according to my personal research. I have just began a blog to possibly and effectively help people cure this emotional dissorder while remaining anonymous. I have founded the name for this disorder and named it. Do not be mad at me for leaving this in your comments because in no way am i diagnosing you with this dissorder. I am only attempting to shed light to many people in an effort to help womankind. Please feel free to come to my blog at www.dingbatitus.blogspot.com and read about this newly discovered problem afflicting millions nation-wide and who knows how many world wide.
Thankyou very much, Dr. Sam

Selena said...

Ru i.......
u r so cuteee..
haha

Rui said...

selena
you are much better than me!
i really like ur close!
and you are so cute!haha