Friday, April 4, 2008

Tuesdays with Morrie

Bofore reading this book in our class,I have never seen and read this book!!!!Young said that there is same book in Korea!!!!!!!It is really famouse book, isnt't it?????I think that this book gave me enough food for thought!!!!!!!
Honestly, it is very difficult for me to understand, but now I think that I want to become a adalt like Morrie. He is ver old, but I think he knows what is the life.He would experienced many things even though it was good things or bad things.I always think that I don't want to experience bad things for my life.It will make me sad and suffer!However he said that don't worry about many things; for example, it is love. I always don't try to experience bad thigs for me becouse i don't want to hurt! After reading it, I think that experiencing bad things for my life will become useful materials for me!!!!!
I always think that i don't become older than now. I think that 20 years old is best age for me. After becoming 21 years old, my skin will be so bad. I don't want to become it. I also think taht I am afraid of death, so i don't want to become older than now. After reading the book, my opinion was changed a little bit.
I want to read this book again 5 years later.

No comments: